Regime in summer camp
10.00 start work
13.30 prepare for lunch
14.00 rest/free time
15.30 continue work
17.30 finish work
17.00 free time
How we interact/cooperate in Redbench
- We try to reach an agreement about everything from the first time
- Usually our working time begins in accordance with our plans
- After finishing work, we ask to give back all instruments to the place where you got them. If an instrument is spoiled, we recommend to inform hosts immediately.
Rules in Redbench
- No smoking. You can smoke outside the territory .
- No alcohol.
- No plastic. Any plastic things, which you brought to Redbench should be taken with you when you leave the place.
- We don’t provide invitations and do not register for the first time, please, do the first registration in Novosibirsk. If you need the second registration, we can help with it if you pay for transport expenses to other city.
- Keep doors closed.
- Keep food closed in the fridge.
- Be aware that living in the nature can cause different colds and you can get ill here. We don’t have doctors in the village. In case you need a hospital, you have to go to Novosibirsk.